Arizona Professional Educators (AZPE) was founded on a professional philosophy that emphasizes Professional Excellence, Cooperation, Personal Excellence, Local Control, Right-To-Learn, and Freedom to Teach.
All organizational activities and decisions are focused on this philosophy and empowering teachers to achieve excellence.
The Arizona Professional Educators is a organization of professionals that encourages/promotes fairness; democracy; economic opportunity; and high-quality public education.
Board of Directors
- Rebecca Rayburn – President
- Jo Little – Treasurer
- Mary Schuett – Secretary
- Frances O’Leary – Board Member
- Darlene Shaw – Board Member
- LeeAnn Pocock – Board Member
- Ken Simmons – Board Member
- Kerstin Hadzik – CFO
- Leah Esmont – Executive Director
- Debby Jones – Executive Assistant