In addition to giving you access to a fellowship of committed teachers, AZPE has a number of significant advantages:
- AZPE provides its members with the best Professional Liability and Employee Rights Insurance
- AZPE provides its members with experienced and knowledgeable representation during employment
- AZPE provides its members the opportunity to apply for Classroom Improvement Mini-Grants
- AZPE provides its members the opportunity to apply for Professional Growth scholarships
- Working together, we improve the quality of the services we provide to those we serve, making our institutions better and stronger
- AZPE provides support to improve our working conditions, our benefits and our ongoing professional education
As an AZPE member and through involvement in your local chapter, you have an advantage. You have the power to bargain; the power to negotiate; and the power to change things, win improvements, and accomplish the goals that matter to you and to the people you serve.
In addition, your membership comes with the following:
- Access to exclusive member benefits and services
- Access to a variety of resources and information.
Members who join in the fourth quarter will be covered for that period and the next school year.
Who can join?
- All teachers who work in a school system, either public, private or charter schools.
What are the benefits of joining?
- AZPE is a fellowship of committed teachers that will give members access to a community of likeminded professionals with access to a wealth of opportunities and resources.
How to Join?
Sign up today and join the fastest growing teacher’s organization. You’ll be glad you did!